IJ1, about these worker pants
IJ1 is a Worker pants made of Japanese 11oz. grey-ish dark indigo pinstripe denim.
IJ1 is in a loose, straight fit.
The IJ1 has a western style look with a really functional buckle buck and nice arcuate stitching around the front pockets.
The brace buttons made in metal finish give a great vintage contrast.
The pockets both front and back are big.
IJ1 jeans are totally made in Italy, so we are making a perfect mix from American workwear,
Japanese fabric and Italian craftsmanship!
Thing that you should know
The IJ1 jeans born by a collaboration with a big hunter and vintage collector: BRIT EATON.
The special Blue Blanket x Indiana Jeans collab was made a few years ago in a limited run.
- Made in Italy.
- 100% cotton Japanese 11 oz. striped denim.
- Braces Buttons.
- Fish eye buttons in real corozo.
- Buckle Back.
- Pocket canvas made with Italian selvedge fabric.
- Back pockets with internal reinforcement.
- Shuttle loom care label made in Japan.
- Available only in even sizes.
- Fit loose.
- Coin pocket.
- Front pockets with arcuate stitching.
- Button fly.
- Corozo fly.
- Belt loops inside belt.